when working it didn't really matter how well I did my job

Here is something I often hear muttered that I know more people than just you and your colleague alone can relate to

when working it didn't really matter how well I did my job because the company basically weren't going to pay me more than they could afford to. It's difficult to keep motivated, at least in relation to your money, if you know that you aren't going to benefit too much from your increased experience and ability to do your job.


This is something I know you can relate to.... How do I know?

I know that I know because many who read this blogg are in the process of breaking out.. not tolerating having the joy of their 'creative self' suppressed any longer.

But like you are wondering how.

What did you do at the time?

Did you consider becoming a highly paid expert in your field?

Did you consider starting on your own monetised blogg like this lady?

What other viable ways of earning multiple income streams have you found besides professional blogging in IT?